Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Night at The Beale


The other night, my parents, Ashley and I redeemed a Groupon for The Beale on South ave. It was a wonderful time and pretty good food. I would recommend going there if you are looking for a bbq tasty treat some night.

Depending on which night you go, you may have the luxury of listening to an enjoyable instrumental musician while you casually dine. I hope for your sake you have an enjoyable one. The night we went was rather interesting. He played good low key sounds throughout the night. Some songs were too slow and would have put me to sleep but thanks to his random one liners every now and again, I was able to stay awake. I think he felt he needed to sing every once and awhile as he had a microphone in front of him. Little did he know it was for us to be able to hear the guitar. So throughout the night he would peacefully be playing his guitar then out of nowhere "Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be,Whisper words of wisdom, let it be," then back to the quiet guitar playing. Ten minutes later, same thing different lyrics to a different song. I sat there thinking hes been playing the same tune the whole time, does he just stick random lyrics in when he wants??

Anyway, conversation goes as normal with the Leathesich's...Ashley and my dad found out they are alike in their daily routines. Ashley blows her nose every morning, my dad, every night. That was pretty much the end to their daily routine similarities.

Other things that came up that night were the flaws in my mother's eyes or head. We aren't sure yet which one it is. We had a nice long discussion on showing and soap. I know it sounds weird, but my mother always gets shampoo in her eyes when she showers. No matter what she does and how tight she closes her eyes, it never fails that she ends up with stingy eyes with shampoo in them. The funny part is that she assumed that this just happens to everyone and it was a natural thing. Conversation goes on about none of us having this issue and she may be the only one on the planet. She claims her head is shaped funny, I think there's more to it than that...

~Adding humor to humanity~

No comments:

Post a Comment